Wednesday, May 04, 2011

tayo na sa little quiapo [in quezon city]

cool gazebo outside the main restaurant

palabok -- the best ka-partner ng halo-halo


classic halo-halo



Today was the hottest day of the year, my dad announced as I entered the door from an exhausting day outside.

 I believed him and it made me hungry for the cool, refreshing taste of halo-halo. 

And where else to get it but from a restaurant that specializes in the tasty treat?

 Little Quiapo, the most famous halo-halo restaurant during my dad's time, hehehe, has a branch in our side of the world.

 A place where I feel really at home during the hot summer days...
+++
For those who asked, Little Quiapo is located at
 90 Malakas Streetbarangay Pinyahan, Diliman, Metro Manila - 02 922 4131

No comments:

Post a Comment